8/26 - Modern Calligraphy Workshop w/ Pirouette Paper
When?: Saturday, August 26
Time: 12:30pm - 2:30pm
Join us for a morning of learning the art of Modern Calligraphy! In this class, Kaylyn will teach you the basic strokes and shapes for using a nib dipped in ink and give you one-on-one instruction for proper technique and practice.
This class includes:
- A specially curated workbook for you to be able to practice and learn
- Pen Holder
- Clipboard with practice paper
After this class, you’ll be able to:
- Use a nib and pen holder for pointed pen calligraphy
- Learn to write a lowercase and uppercase alphabet using the pointed pen technique
- Understand flourishes and start developing your own calligraphy style
Light bites and refreshments will be served.
Space is limited. Registration in advance is required. Please make sure you are able to attend the workshop date, as refunds will not be given once purchase is made.
(In the event that the workshop does not meet a minimum capacity-- guests who have registered will be notified via email for cancellation 2 days prior to the event.)