7/08 - Modern Calligraphy Workshop w/ Pirouette Paper
When?: Saturday, July 8
Time: 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Join us for a morning of learning the art of Modern Calligraphy! In this class, Kaylyn will teach you the basic strokes and shapes for using a nib dipped in ink and give you one-on-one instruction for proper technique and practice.
This class includes:
- A specially curated workbook for you to be able to practice and learn
- Pen Holder
- Clipboard with practice paper
After this class, you’ll be able to:
- Use a nib and pen holder for pointed pen calligraphy
- Learn to write a lowercase and uppercase alphabet using the pointed pen technique
- Understand flourishes and start developing your own calligraphy style
Light bites and refreshments will be served.
(In the event that the workshop does not meet a minimum capacity-- guests who have registered will be notified via email for cancellation 2 days prior to the event.)