7/15 - Modern Brush Lettering Workshop w/ Letters By Shells
When?: Saturday, July 15
Time: 10am - 1pm
- - How to hold your brush pen
- - Differing pressure levels
- - Differences between brush pens
- - Common practice drills
- - What is fauxcalligraphy?
- - How to connect letters
- - How to achieve bouncy lettering
- - Understanding the different styles that can be achieved
- - Understanding different brush pens by testing out 17 different brands
This workshop includes all the materials needed to get started, including:
- - Brush Pen Set: (includes- Crayola Marker, Tombow Fudenosuke, and Pentel Fude Touch Brush Pen)
- - 60+ Page Workbook: (includes- Alphabet Sheet Guide, practice worksheets, and tips and techniques)
- - HP Premium Laser Jet Paper to letter on
- - Small Gift along with a Personalized Name Tag
- - An exclusive motivational @lettersbyshells tote bag to carry all the materials home
This workshop is all about being positive and having fun while learning the beauty of Modern Brush Lettering! I have tailored this workshop for you all to not only learn a new hobby, but also be able to discover your own creative side! This workshop requires no prior experience in calligraphy or lettering. Let's all just use this time to relax, learn, and letter with good company!
Light bites and refreshments will be served.
Space is limited. Registration in advance is required. Please make sure you are able to attend the workshop date, as refunds will not be given once purchase is made.
(In the event that the workshop does not meet a minimum capacity-- guests who have registered will be notified via email for cancellation 2 days prior to the event.)