Happily Ever Etched is looking for new team members that have interest in all of the things that you see around here... from personalized wedding decor and gifts to local hand crafted goods. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow with HEE, enjoy working hands on with creative projects and have an eye for details, we can't wait to hear about you and why you would be a great addition to the team!
Requirements and responsibilities are outlined below. Once you have reviewed, click on the "APPLY NOW" button to apply.
Current positions available:
- Engraving/Laser Cutting Technician - Full Time & Part Time
Time commitment: Minimum 6 month commitment with the opportunity for growth. Must be available to start immediately.
Pay: Hourly based on experience
Candidate Requirements (all positions):
- located in orange county, ca
- professional and friendly email communication skills
- reliable and on time
- must be a team player and have interest in contributing ideas to the HEE brand
- must be detail oriented (double and triple checking is mandatory in the custom business!
- self starter and motivated to complete work in a timely manner
- accountable for assigned tasks + project management
- must be organized + a great list maker
- must be interested in and have general knowledge of the wedding & special event industries
- proficiency and working experience with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- ability to multi task and meet deadlines under pressure and tight time restraints
- must love dogs (and most importantly not be allergic)
- photography experience is a huge plus!
Engraving/Laser Cutting Technician:
- Precisely apply engraving masks to flat or curved surfaces.
- Carefully engrave patterns, designs, and lettering onto flat or curved surfaces of a wide variety of metal or glass items, using sand blast machine.
- Attentively tape over excess exposed material to prevent over spray of sand.
- Thoroughly remove tape, clean and polish items.
- Examine engraving for quality of cut, burrs, rough spots, and irregular or incomplete engraving.
- Assist with laser cutting tasks.
- Import jobs into laser software for cutting/engraving.
- Paint, sand, bond signs according to order specs.
- Maintain and keep work area clean at all times.
- Efficiently prepare order to be shipped in a timely, accurate manner.